The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of our website . You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Vertient Technologies shall refer to Vertient Technologies Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.vertient.com owned and monitored by Vertient Technologies
3. Vertient Technologies may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indenification shall survive such termination. Vertient Technologies may monitor access to the Site.
4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Vertient Technologies. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Vertient Technologies. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties
5. Vertient Technologies does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Vertient Technologies expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Vertient Technologies shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
8. In no event will Vertient Technologies be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Vertient Technologies' web site, or any information provided on the web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
9. Some of the information contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Vertient Technologies disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
10. Vertient Technologies makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
11. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Vertient Technologies. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Vertient Technologies reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
12. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, affiliates and customers . You agree that Vertient Technologies is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Vertient Technologies is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Vertient Technologies is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
13. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Vertient Technologies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Vertient Technologies, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents, affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, point of contacts' or employees of the foregoing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised o the possibility of such damages.